First of all, what a nice guy. I could have yapped with him and his co-host, Jon all night…but of course, there were other guests. (What? It’s not all about me? Well, I nevahhh.)
Here is the portion of the show with moi. I left out…four things, darn it. I was a little nervous and had so much to cover!
1) Like..I want to make a movie out of the book!!!! (Maybe Artie can play Mr. Grammygate!?)
2) The super sized ironic punchline catch phrase, after the new Grammy rules limited our messages….what I like to call the “crockblock.”
Grammys Unleash Indies
3) My appearance on January 22nd at El Cid, in Los Angeles. (Although they were kind enough to include it in caption during show.)
4) And I forgot the fourth thing that I forgot to say. Oh yeah! I couldn’t finish how I juiced Fenway. But it’s in the book. So you can read it!
5) Oh wait! There is a fifth. I will be speaking and singing at NAMM on Thursday and Friday at 2pm. Booth 4860-HALL C – AP International of the Floyd Rose and R&B Guitars. I’ll have my book and CDs!
And now, without further a doo doo…
Thanks for allowing me to share information that I feel is very important for the future of music, and speaking the truth about those too big to fail….too big to do the right thing.
P.S. I am so proud of myself for using appropriate language! In fact, I made up the word crockblock in lieu of “cockblock” to keep it PC. And now I kind of dig the word! It’s a bit more explanatory…it’s a cockblock delivered with a crock of shit. Yay me! I should be a writer! I wonder if Artie drops F bombs in his book?…which he gave me..and signed! Wahoo.